Our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to reassure our customers that during these unprecedented times we continue to be committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for all. We want to reassure you that we are working with our partners and following all government guidelines to ensure you can continue to keep good eye health.
Our team remain on hand to manage any queries you may have regarding your employee eyecare.
• We are committed to playing our part to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and all our team are working safely from home.
• All opticians across the UK are servicing Emergency/Essential care only and will have updated contact information on their websites, if you have any concerns or queries on this please contact our help desk.
• Our dedicated help desk will continue to support any queries you may have by email [email protected] or telephone 01224 211 166 (10am – 2pm Mon- Fri)
• Our team is working to issue all existing orders and will be in contact if anything changes
• Our online portal remains open as normal
We will continue to up-date you with any changes as they develop. We hope you are all managing to stay safe and navigate through these unprecedented times.
The SEE Corporate Eyecare team
Already registered? Login to buy eyecare vouchers.